become a contributor
We are always looking to expand the Heartman community and add contributors to our team. If you are interested in becoming a blog contributor, whether you want to write, design, video - we want to hear and share your ideas.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are creative, witty, open-minded, smart, funny, and passionate. We want people who are active and engaged with the issues facing society, and have an interesting perspective to contribute. While we want honesty and an angle, we also want people who are positive and forward thinking.
Additionally, we are looking for artists and illustrators who would like their work to be demonstrated on the Heartman blog and website.
We are especially looking for people to contribute in the following areas:
- Environment / Climate Change
Mental Health / Self-care
- Women's Rights / Female Empowerment
- Current Events / News
- Style / Beauty
- Volunteering / Activism
However, we are always open to different topics! You do not need to be pursuing a degree in writing, just be passionate, curious, and eager to learn.
Sounds like you?
Awesome! Here's the next step:
- Email us at email@example.com with a brief introduction of yourself - include whatever you feel that we should know - what you do, what you're passionate about, causes that you think need to be addressed.
- Include article ideas that you have that you think would be a good fit for the Heartman blog and community. Feel free to send a draft if you already have one written and we would love to read it!
- Attach copies of previous work you have done so we can get a feel for you as a writer or illustrator
- Show off your personality in your bio and in your work!