If you've been keeping up with us, you know that our new years resolution this year is to increase our impact on the world by implementing one action each week to affect positive change. We are challenging ourselves and anyone else who wants to make a bigger difference the year to join us in accumulating 52 positive actions over the course of the year. Here's a running list of the weekly challenges ICYMI:
- Find at least 5 things from your home and bring them to Goodwill
- Buy a coffee or treat for a friend, family member, co-worker, or total stranger who you think needs it today.
- Make one meal this week without meat (that you usually would not).
- Donate $5 to your favorite charity and share with us why that cause is important to you.
- Think of a cause you think needs more attention - find an informative article about it and share it to our social media channels.
- Make dinner for someone who needs a pick me up.
- Make Valentine’s day cards for the people in your life that you appreciate.
- When you’re out buying groceries, purchase an extra item to donate to a food pantry or to a homeless person.
Be sure to tag us and use the hashtag #52ACTIONS on social media anytime you post so we can see when you participate!